|Breeders List||A list of breeders in the Ontario area|
|Canadian Kennel Club||General information about dogs in Canada|
|Toller-L email list||The Toller-L email list is subscribed to by Toller enthusiasts worldwide. A great forum for discussion and information on the breed (see below).|
|Tollers International||Great general information about Tollers especially in the area of puppy buying|
|Toller Genealogy||Information on Toller pedigrees|
|NSDTR Club of Canada||The Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever Club of Canada|
To Join the Toller-L email List
There are two ways to do this. It is suggested that people use the web interface as they can then easily set their account settings for themselves and this would include email. The web interface has a better archive search capability as well.
A. Email only:
To subscribe to Toller-L, send a message to….
The message should read….
subscribe Toller-L YourFirstName YourlastName
You will receive an automated response with instructions on what you need to do to confirm your subscription. Follow those instructions and your subscription will be activated. Among your first messages from Toller-L will be a “help message”. We suggest you save that for future reference.
B. Web Interface:
1. Go to: apple.ease.lsoft.com
2. Click on “Catalog”, scroll to Toller-L and click on it.
3. You’ll be asked for an account/password. Go through the process of creating this.
4. Check your EMail for a confirmation notice and follow those instructions to confirm your membership.
5. Go to step 1 above and at Step 2, you’ll reach the Toller-L web page after you provide the ID/password set up in step 3.